Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cool Gear! But It's More Than That - October 17, 2011

 “Saving the earth one cup at a time”  is a noble mission!  Eco2go is a double wall insulated, environmentally friendly travel cup produced by Cool Gear International.  Since 1986, Cool Gear has been conceptualizing and developing ideas, turning them into products and bringing them to the marketplace.  They deliver innovative and imaginative products to the marketplace while providing a 100% customer satisfaction policy. (Oh my word, there may be hope for American consumers yet!)

Here is a photo showing Cool Gear’s Eco2go hanging out on my computer.   Great cup, great mission, great company - but there’s more to it than that.
As Jen was packing and storing her American home and belongings, preparing to move to Macedonia, one item kept staying out of a box.  It was her Cool Gear Eco2go.  As the final box was closed  and we finalized her storage;  there sat her Cool Gear.  Jen asked me to use her travel cup while she was away from home, there by taking her with me.  I was nervous about breakage or even worse, what if I lost it while she was gone?

I couldn’t bear the thought of losing or destroying this cup while I was living in my time capsule away from Jen.  Some how that seemed too risky!  It is just a symbol of Jen, but still!

So, I only agreed to take the cup home and leave it on display in our kitchen; talk to it daily; and protect it for her return!  That is what I have done this first month, but now I have changed my mind.  On the 14th, I decided to take her along!  So, she   is now daily (or almost)  getting e-mail photos of where we (Cool Gear Eco2go) went the day before!
The past few days, “Cool Gear Jen” has been seen at work, Wilderness Ridge, Wyuka Cemetery,  the Venue restaurant,  Lee’s Chicken, Runza. Valentino’s take out,  in a variety of vehicles,  and at the Sesostris Shrine Center.  She has been seen in the hands of friends, family and even the Waffleman!   “Cool Gear Jen” has traveled with humor and wise quips all weekend and it is a fun routine that I think we will maintain. So watch out....  the camera and  “Cool Gear Jen” may be visiting you so that you can send your smile and greetings to Jen!


As you can see there is more to the Cool Gear than initially meets the eye. And that is true for so many situations and so many individuals.  The relationships involved always add depth!  There’s more than meets the eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment